ParkFans Logo

2015 Festhaus Park Project? (Update: No.)

06/04/14 at 06:09pm in 2015 Festhaus Park Project? (Update: No.) (Latest Edit: 06/05/14 at 02:38pm by Zachary.)
Design and engineering activity happening in Festhaus Park.
Thanks given by:  Connor
Any hint as to where besides 'Festhaus Park?' It'd help a lot so we could have some idea what could possibly be going on.
You think they were jerkin our chain with that Festa coaster cramming idea?

Where? Behind the rabbit?
Thanks given by:  Connor, MrLaptop
Remember there were long term plans to renovate that area following Verbolten being constructed. My guess is that. Or the most likely outcome is just some HOS planning.
Thanks given by:  UnicornZiva, Connor, MrLaptop
(06/04/14 06:55pm)Mazakman Wrote:  You think they were jerkin our chain with that Festa coaster cramming idea?

No, probably not. I'm quite honestly thinking this is going to be the long rumored(and awaited) Germany train station.
Thanks given by:  MAZ, Connor
(06/04/14 06:55pm)Mazakman Wrote:  You think they were jerkin our chain with that Festa coaster cramming idea?

To where they'd waste money submitting actual plans to the board? I really want to know where their money is going if they could afford doing that.
Honestly Festhaus Park is all I can say this time; however, regardless this is definitely interesting.

Also, who said there can only be one project, why not multiple?
Thanks given by:  Connor, MrLaptop
06/04/14 at 08:19pm in 2015 Festhaus Park Project? (Update: No.) (Latest Edit: 06/04/14 at 08:21pm by kenwa.)
I noticed Festhouse park was not on the map this Saturday. I do not think project 2015 has any thigh to do with this. Why do the balloon and project plans from the wrong spot? But I do not know anything and speculation is fun.Smiling
But see that's the thing, the coaster in Italy is definite, this could be a second separate project.
Thanks given by:  GeoUSA
Can you elaborate on what designing and engineering activity means exactly?
Thanks given by:  Connor
It's probably another coke snack stand.
Thanks given by:  Joe, Matthew, MAZ, Sky
Glow World: coming 2016.

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Pretzel Kaiser, Matthew, b.mac, Youhow2, MrLaptop, Luke, netdvn, Hoopla, Kitty
Two words: Entwined Land.

Find Busch Dominion:
BuschDominion.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Thanks given by:  Luke, Hoopla, Kitty
Truthfully, I've been sitting on this concept for who knows how long, but I always thought, this might be where they bring back Le Mans. They have plenty of space to route a path for the cars, and they already have existing structures that could be used as the queue and maintenance building. It's quite far-fetched, but it has been a dream of mine for a long time now.
Thanks given by:  whispers, Hoopla, Connor
Hey, if that happened, Oktoberfest really would be Carsland. Tongue

Find Busch Dominion:
BuschDominion.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Thanks given by:  netdvn, Hoopla

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |