ParkFans Logo

International Street's Beer & Wine

03/07/14 at 09:56pm in International Street's Beer & Wine (Latest Edit: 04/02/18 at 08:40pm by Zachary.)
Wiki Page Coming Soon...

Coaster Count: 115

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." ~ Walt Disney
02/16/15 at 02:36pm in International Street's Beer & Wine
I tired the food there in August and it was so good, that it is the closest to the original Alpine Deli that we'll ever get.

"Not pet. Wingman."
02/28/15 at 10:07am in International Street's Beer & Wine
New menu items at Panino e Dolce! Grinning
Kings Dominion Wrote:Or try one of our Chef’s fresh made Flatbread Panini like Turkey with Arugula, Swiss Cheese and Cranberry Mayo or Roast Beef with Spinach, Cheddar and Horseradish Aioli with Potato Chips and Pasta Salad, Caprese’ Salad or Fresh Cucumber and Tomato Salad and wash it all down with a refreshing Coca-Cola beverage.

Find Busch Dominion:
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Zachary
03/25/18 at 05:13pm in International Street's Beer & Wine (Latest Edit: 03/25/18 at 05:13pm by Joe.)
I noticed on the park map that Panino e Dolce is nowhere to be found, but there is a new eatery in its place called "Beer & Wine at International St.". According to the map, it serves imported and domestic beer, wine, and charcuterie boards. Did anyone manage to check it out?

Panino e Dolce was rarely open, but I will miss the fresh baked goods and Italian paninis it provided. Hopefully the new restaurant gets some more traffic; International Street has indeed been lacking a designated place to purchase alcoholic drinks.

Find Busch Dominion:
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Zachary
04/02/18 at 06:54pm in International Street's Beer & Wine (Latest Edit: 04/02/18 at 06:55pm by Peter R..)
Although it was not open today I did manage to snag a couple pictures for you guys. One of the outside and one as best as I could manage of the beer that they serve. Looks like everything from Heineken to Labatt to their own beer.

Check Out My I Miss The Drachen Fire Fanpage
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Zachary, jeffh, Lord Robert, Joe, Peej1212
04/02/18 at 08:40pm in International Street's Beer & Wine
Thanks for the pictures! Updated the thread title to reflect the rename.

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
04/03/18 at 10:45am in International Street's Beer & Wine
If only KD would eliminate their beer prison.
04/03/18 at 11:55am in International Street's Beer & Wine
Beer prison has been gone since 2016. (If you are referring to 'staying in designated areas')

Where? Behind the rabbit?
Thanks given by:  Joe, CoasterChase, Youhow2
04/03/18 at 12:40pm in International Street's Beer & Wine
(04/03/18 11:55am)MAZ Wrote:  Beer prison has been gone since 2016. (If you are referring to 'staying in designated areas')

I DID NOT KNOW THIS. King's Dominion, your stock is rising.

A ParkFans Advisor for the people!
Thanks given by:  Zimmy, CastleOSullivan, Peej1212, Youhow2
04/03/18 at 01:14pm in International Street's Beer & Wine
Whoa I did not know that either!
04/04/18 at 07:32am in International Street's Beer & Wine
They even have Kirin Ichiban? Hmm. Tempting.

It reminds me of a cross between a light German and standard Mexican beer. It's sweet but in a good way.

Find Me: Twitter | SoundCloud | YouTube
Contact Me: Private Message | Email
"Be careful what you wish for, be sure your wish is wise."
04/04/18 at 08:08am in International Street's Beer & Wine
(04/04/18 07:32am)CastleOSullivan Wrote:  They even have Kirin Ichiban? Hmm. Tempting.

It reminds me of a cross between a light German and standard Mexican beer. It's sweet but in a good way.

Hm. An interesting mix for a Japanese brand sounds good though. I may have to try it.

"Its as much fun to scare as it is to be scared."--Vincent Price..

Sammi
04/04/18 at 11:25am in International Street's Beer & Wine
That Kings Brew IPA is soo good. I could drink it all day.

"Too scary for your family?
Visit us during the day to experience family-friendly rides, Sesame Street Forest of Fun and Land of the Dragons children’s areas, and up-close animal encounters perfect for fall fun. Once the clock strikes 6 p.m., the Howl-O-Scream scares begin which may not be suitable for young children."

Thanks given by:  Peej1212, Joe
04/04/18 at 01:53pm in International Street's Beer & Wine
(04/04/18 11:25am)Youhow2 Wrote:  That Kings Brew IPA is soo good. I could drink it all day.

Center of the Universe brewery, just south of Ashland, makes/cans that beer just for KD.

Where? Behind the rabbit?
Thanks given by:  Peej1212, Nicole, Joe, Zachary

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |