ParkFans Logo

Test your Kings Dominion Knowledge

02/25/14 at 04:20pm in Test your Kings Dominion Knowledge (Latest Edit: 02/25/14 at 04:41pm by Zachary.)
Hey guys!
I'm new to this particular forum but not new to KD history and forums. I usually use Coaster Crews forum, but recently discovered this one. 

My name is Grace and I am 17. I love studying KD history, even though I never got to really experience it. I started going to KD around 2001, and grew up with Nickelodeon. 

I am actually a monster at KD during Haunt. 2012 I was Alice in Feary Tales and in 2013 I was in IronworX.

Anyway, I recently threw together this KD knowledge test for all you KD history junkies like me. There's 30 questions, some true/false. Some are really easy, while others are way harder.

Good Luck!

https://testmoz.com/264548
(I used several references for this including KDs website, Wikipedia, and newsfromdoswell.com)
Thanks given by:  Zachary, Evan, MAZ, GeoUSA
02/25/14 at 04:39pm in Test your Kings Dominion Knowledge (Latest Edit: 02/25/14 at 04:40pm by Zachary.)
What I learned: I don't know nearly enough about the history of Kings Dominion Tongue

Anyway, I played fair, didn't look up anything, and got 20 correct out of 30. The Carrousel and Flying Eagles questions really got me- admittedly I really knew nothing about the history of either of them though. Anyway, thanks for putting it together and welcome to the forum! Grinning

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
02/25/14 at 04:46pm in Test your Kings Dominion Knowledge
(02/25/14 04:39pm)Zachary Wrote:  What I learned: I don't know nearly enough about the history of Kings Dominion Tongue

Anyway, I played fair, didn't look up anything, and got 20 correct out of 30. The Carrousel and Flying Eagles questions really got me- admittedly I really knew nothing about the history of either of them though. Anyway, thanks for putting it together and welcome to the forum! Grinning
Haha I learned about them from this particular article a guy wrote who worked at the park for a long time. His blog has some interesting stuff, so check it out Smiling

This one is about the Eagles and The Carrousel:

http://www.newsfromdoswell.com/2012/05/t...art-6.html
Thanks given by:  Zachary
02/25/14 at 06:41pm in Test your Kings Dominion Knowledge
Wow, I have some stuff to learn. I got a 60 on the quiz/ test that you created. I few things that I missed were some of the years and I was off by a year each time. 

I look forward to many more of these, it really tells me some of the areas I need to look into!

Coaster Count: 115

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." ~ Walt Disney
02/25/14 at 08:53pm in Test your Kings Dominion Knowledge
25 out of 30 for me, for 83%. That was a tough one with all of the year selections being so close together. Fun stuff! like Evan, I missed a few by a year. Thanks for putting that together Smiling

Where? Behind the rabbit?
Thanks given by:  Zachary
02/25/14 at 09:26pm in Test your Kings Dominion Knowledge (Latest Edit: 02/25/14 at 09:27pm by glaze700.)
(02/25/14 06:41pm)Evan Wrote:  Wow, I have some stuff to learn. I got a 60 on the quiz/ test that you created. I few things that I missed were some of the years and I was off by a year each time. 

I look forward to many more of these, it really tells me some of the areas I need to look into!
I definitely plan to make more! With the help of this forum and KDs 40th celebration I will make another soon! Grinning

(02/25/14 08:53pm)Mazakman Wrote:  25 out of 30 for me, for 83%. That was a tough one with all of the year selections being so close together. Fun stuff! like Evan, I missed a few by a year. Thanks for putting that together Smiling
No problem! You're the highest grade right now I believe. I probably wouldn't of got the years right if I took this test without knowing what was on it. Especially the Carrousel questions.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |