ParkFans Logo

Park Menus & Prices [2014]

02/15/14 at 03:50pm in Park Menus & Prices [2014] (Latest Edit: 04/16/14 at 08:10pm by chickenking.)
If you are wondering what changes in offerings & prices 2014 will bring, subscribe to this thread.  The park is opening in 4 weeks.  Spring is upon us!!  Stay tuned... Cool

SCOTLAND: (Click to View)

NEW FRANCE: (Click to View)

OKTOBERFEST: (Click to View)

FESTA ITALIA: (Click to View)

MULTIPLE LOCATIONS: (Click to View)

-Special Events - Buffets
-Check out Water Park Menus & Prices [2013]
-Coke ICEE
-Pork Shanks
-Red Velvet Cake
-Ham
-Self-serve Fountains

"As king, you must find the good in any situation."
Thanks given by:  Imaginique, Zachary, Unagi, ssaaamm, Julia
02/16/14 at 10:11am in Park Menus & Prices [2014]
Wow. The park serves a lot of pizza.

Where is Hummel Boy?
02/16/14 at 12:07pm in Park Menus & Prices [2014] (Latest Edit: 02/16/14 at 12:08pm by Planeteer.)
^easy to carry, everyone loves it. I am sure someone here will deny enjoying pizza, so let's say many people enjoy it.
Thanks given by:  Connor, Julia
02/16/14 at 12:57pm in Park Menus & Prices [2014] (Latest Edit: 01/17/15 at 06:56pm by Connor.)
I thoroughly enjoy pizza though it clashes with the country's natural beauty.

Where is Hummel Boy?
Thanks given by:  Planeteer, Yamifj1200, Nicole
02/16/14 at 08:13pm in Park Menus & Prices [2014]
Sometimes if we aren't super hungry, we might just get a pizza. Doesn't happen often. Just wish chicken nuggets were at every major eatery; I have a picky kid. Frowning

Squire's grille does breakfast? That might be yummy. I remember a loooong time ago The British Baker was The Muffin Man and they had huge muffins. That was always a nice way to start a ride-filled day. Smiling
02/16/14 at 08:17pm in Park Menus & Prices [2014]
This is a video journal of the offerings in 2013...

YouTube Link

Thanks given by:  Planeteer, jruscoe1, Connor, BGW Family, Imaginique, MAZ, Julia
02/17/14 at 02:09pm in Park Menus & Prices [2014]
Now I'm hungry! Can't wait to eat at BG!

I love the choice of music too; took me back many years. Winking_tongue_out
Thanks given by:  chickenking
02/17/14 at 03:15pm in Park Menus & Prices [2014] (Latest Edit: 02/17/14 at 03:52pm by chickenking.)
CK's ProTips for good eatin' at the park:

- Breakfast is available at the Squire's Grille in England until 11:00 AM.

- Water is available for free everywhere in the park.  Complimentary cups are available (just ask) or use your own cup.

- Barq's Root Beer (fountain dispenser) is available in soft-serve ice cream shops.

- Soft-serve ice cream shops are located in England (London Dairy), Festa Italia (Roman Frieze), and Germany (Wilkommenhaus). 
*Need to confirm availability of root beer at the Wilkommenhaus.

- Hand-dipped ice cream is available in France (La Grande Glace); no root beer.

- Coke-flavored ICEE dispensers are located in the Ski Mart shop in Germany (by Alpengeist) and Beste Brezeln und Bler (aka "the Pretzel shop") in Oktoberfest (by Verbolten & Mach Tower).  Germans seem to really enjoy their ICEEs in Coke flavors.  Oddly enough, the Coca-Cola Market in Festa Italia does not have this available...??

- Bypass waiting in line for drink refills by using shops with self-serve fountain drink machines.  This is particularly useful during Howl-O-Scream when they have offered the HOS cups with FREE refills (at least in 2012-13).  Fill your cup, and as you are walking out, let the cashier know what you did and point to your cup.  Most of the time they will wave you on and scan a cup near the register (for inventory purposes).  Occasionally they will want to scan YOUR cup.  Humor them and just do it.  Locations of self-serve fountain drink machines: Germany - Ski Mart shop (aka "the Cut-Through shop"), Oktoberfest - Beste Brezeln und Bler (aka "The Pretzel shop"), and Festa Italia - the Coca-Cola Market (interesting correlation forming on this).

- Fudge samples are given, if requested, at the candy/fudge shops.  Locations are: England (M. Sweets Confectionary), and Germany (name escapes me at the moment).

- Pork Shanks have taken over the park.  Everywhere you go there's a good chance you will run into them.  By far, the best place to get one is at the Smokehouse Show Grill in New France.  This is out in front of Trapper's Smokehouse and is very difficult to miss.  The smell alone will lure you in, and if you don't see it look for the smoke and follow your nose.  The BBQ sauce and char are simply amazing!  The next best place is the "Talking Tree" stand in Ireland (beside the Talking Tree).  These Pork Shanks have the distinction of being available in a BACON-WRAPPED version as well as the standard one.  If you really love bacon then this might be your preferred location.  Turkey Legs are usually available side-by-side with the Pork Shanks, and also available in the bacon-wrapped form.

- Don't automatically assume that whatever is listed on the menu with a given entree is what you have to get on your plate.  If you don't like something, like one of the sides, ask for any substitutions.  There will generally be offered one or two choices.  I hate sauerkraut and cabbage intensely and take advantage of this at Das Festhaus quite often.  Also, many sandwiches and other main dishes are available a la carte.  If you only want the corned beef sandwich or pretzel-wrapped sausage by itself, just ask.  The prices are generally not listed on the menus.

About Das Festhaus...
- 3 lines serve the same "Festhaus Favorites" so choose whichever has the shortest line.
- The Festhaus Kaffe is a hidden treasure off to the left side.  Check it out!  The so-called "Cuban Sandwich" is not a real Cuban, but still a decent offering.
- Big cookies (chocolate chip or macadamia nut) are sold here usually by the registers at a "two-for" special price.  Much better deal than the single purchase price at other locations.

More to come.  Stay tuned...
*allergen & gluten-free - I will be working on this later; hopefully Nora can help me out. Winking
*red velvet cake - seemed to be taking over the park like Pork Shanks.
*kids - offerings for the younguns.
*Grogan's Pub & Annie's Cafe
*Special cups & scanning the bar-code
*Ham!!
*discounts and freebies at end of the night/weekend/season
*take advantage of vouchers & meal deals

Thanks given by:  Zachary, Imaginique, Planeteer, Smatt, Applesauce, IndyRacingNut, jruscoe1, CastleOSullivan, AmyMelz, Lee, Julia
02/17/14 at 03:29pm in Park Menus & Prices [2014]
Didn't know I could ask for the corned beef sandwich a la carte! I usually ask them to substitute the german potatoes for chips. Now that I know I can do that, I'll skip the chips for a separate side salad order. Thanks!
Thanks given by:  Planeteer, Smatt, chickenking, Julia
02/22/14 at 06:14pm in Park Menus & Prices [2014]
Do you think the drink refill prices will be the same this year as last year? I hope they don't get raised too high, if anything.. I mean I know it's about a dollar with pass member discount but still.
02/22/14 at 06:16pm in Park Menus & Prices [2014] (Latest Edit: 02/22/14 at 06:18pm by chickenking.)
^Park has already advertised $0.99 refills ($1.99 for ICEEs) with the new London Rocks cup.  Probably gonna be $1.29 (ICEEs $2.29?) with older cups.

Thanks given by:  Zachary, Ambz, Party Rocker, Julia
02/22/14 at 06:31pm in Park Menus & Prices [2014]
(02/22/14 06:16pm)chickenking Wrote:  ^Park has already advertised $0.99 refills ($1.99 for ICEEs) with the new London Rocks cup.  Probably gonna be $1.29 (ICEEs $2.29?) with older cups.
Oh I hadn't seen that, thank you!! Smiling
Thanks given by:  chickenking, Julia
02/25/14 at 06:54pm in Park Menus & Prices [2014]
I was looking on the website at the new cup. I was hoping that they would have a cup with free refills that lasted all year.
Thanks given by:  Julia
02/26/14 at 03:53am in Park Menus & Prices [2014]
Hope will show its face for HOS if the past two years are anything to gauge by.  Winking

Thanks given by:  Party Rocker, Julia
03/07/14 at 06:20pm in Park Menus & Prices [2014]
While I understand prices may change for 2014, any chance of having the 2013 prices somewhere, so you know I can plan ahead and have a general idea of what to buy Tongue

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |