ParkFans Logo

Nickelodeon Central

02/09/14 at 07:33pm in Nickelodeon Central (Latest Edit: 04/17/15 at 06:50pm by Nicole.)
Coming Soon
04/17/15 at 12:34am in Nickelodeon Central
So does anyone have memories of getting slimed when they had the Nickelodeon area? I remember my cousin getting slimed and then having to help her get it out of her hair...no such luck.

.:"...I speak horse. He's called Susan. And he wants you to respect his life choices!":.

.:“And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, 'soon my electro-ray will destroy Metropolis' bad”:.
04/17/15 at 04:39am in Nickelodeon Central
This thread title has been misspelled this whole time? SMH

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Thanks given by:  Joe
04/17/15 at 08:58am in Nickelodeon Central
Yep...

.:"...I speak horse. He's called Susan. And he wants you to respect his life choices!":.

.:“And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, 'soon my electro-ray will destroy Metropolis' bad”:.
04/17/15 at 06:51pm in Nickelodeon Central
Fixed

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  WasabiDragon
04/17/15 at 10:34pm in Nickelodeon Central
I was too old for the Nick area.

Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate! - William of Occam
I'm serious now, who here wants my job? - NASA Director James Webb
04/17/15 at 11:45pm in Nickelodeon Central
Luckily I had a sister who was five years younger than me so I could get away with being in the Nick area to "help" her...more like ditch her in the play area.

Thanks given by:  Nicole, RollyCoaster

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |