ParkFans Logo

Victoria's Pizza

01/19/14 at 09:29pm in Victoria's Pizza
Wiki Page Coming Soon...

Coaster Count: 115

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." ~ Walt Disney
04/09/15 at 08:27pm in Victoria's Pizza
The name has returned to it's 1970's name: Victoria Gardens. I wonder if there 's some new things added to it this year.

"There is no living without honor." -Mademoiselle D'Artagnan
04/09/15 at 10:14pm in Victoria's Pizza
The interior walls have been given a Coca-Cola wallpaper. It doesn't look bad to be honest. It beats the blank white wall they had last year.

Find Busch Dominion:
BuschDominion.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
04/09/15 at 11:15pm in Victoria's Pizza
if only the pizza did not suck

Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate! - William of Occam
I'm serious now, who here wants my job? - NASA Director James Webb
Thanks given by:  mjm1ahoney3, Connor
04/10/15 at 10:08am in Victoria's Pizza
I paid 10 dollars for 3 soggy tastless breadsticks. Chef paul needs to visit this place.
Thanks given by:  Mushroom, Zachary
07/08/15 at 07:25pm in Victoria's Pizza
Are Victoria's and Pizza Parlor the same pizza? If not, which is better? What is the price of a whole pizza, no drinks or sides? Thank you!
07/08/15 at 09:18pm in Victoria's Pizza (Latest Edit: 07/09/15 at 06:06am by Zachary.)
Pizza Parlor is widely considered to be significantly better than Victoria's.

I don't actually know the current prices, however.

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  Zachary, chinacat, Zimmy
07/09/15 at 03:32pm in Victoria's Pizza
Victoria's is garbage. Pizza Parlor is fairly good.

Thanks given by:  chinacat
07/10/15 at 02:15pm in Victoria's Pizza
Thanks. My daughter is 10 today, and for her birthday dinner out, she wants pizza at KD! Oh, when I think of all the restaurants she had to choose from...
Thanks given by:  Zachary, Nicole, John
05/09/16 at 01:06pm in Victoria's Pizza
I don't know why I assumed they would be the same pizza. Is this not the case? I always thought they had the same stuff. We had Victoria's Pizza last week and thought it was decent. I'll have to try the Parlor next time.

2015: Apollo's Chariot - Griffon - Alpengeist - Verbolten - Loch Ness Monster - Tempesto - The Hulk - Rip Ride Rockit - The Mummy - Escape from Gringotts
2016: Intimidator 305 Dominator Volcano Grizzly Rebel Yell Anaconda Ricochet
05/09/16 at 08:47pm in Victoria's Pizza
No they are hugely different.

05/09/16 at 09:16pm in Victoria's Pizza
In the past few years Victoria Gardens has served some of the worst food in the park. This year, however, it wasn't half bad. The pizza is still second to the fresh stuff at Pizza Parlor on International Street, but even my father - a picky New York-bred pizza snob - agreed Victoria's was serving good pizza this year. I think something has definitely changed here.

That said, Victoria's is such a massive, centralized restaurant that I totally think it could do more than serve overpriced pizza and breadsticks.

Find Busch Dominion:
BuschDominion.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
05/09/16 at 10:05pm in Victoria's Pizza
I think I have mentioned this before, but in the distant past they used to throw pies at Victoria's. I have always thought this could be something they could do there again, maybe not all day but certainly during certain hours, if for nothing else the show of it. Watching someone who really knows how to throw dough is very cool.

Thanks given by:  Connor, Nicole, Unagi
05/10/16 at 06:30am in Victoria's Pizza
FYI, whole pizza is $35.99. 2 slices and Drink $15.59. School groups were buying whole pizzas and kids splitting it up. Day we were there it was fresh and hot because of the school groups.

2015: Apollo's Chariot - Griffon - Alpengeist - Verbolten - Loch Ness Monster - Tempesto - The Hulk - Rip Ride Rockit - The Mummy - Escape from Gringotts
2016: Intimidator 305 Dominator Volcano Grizzly Rebel Yell Anaconda Ricochet
05/11/16 at 09:56pm in Victoria's Pizza (Latest Edit: 05/11/16 at 11:32pm by Grant.)
7 pizzas at Little Caesars for the price of 1 at Victoria's??? Hell, I like Little Caesars better actually. Does anybody actually recommend Victoria's this year?

Happiness is having another large, loving, close-knit family in another city.
~George Burns

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |