ParkFans Logo

Border Café

01/19/14 at 09:15pm in Border Café
Wiki Page Coming Soon...

Coaster Count: 115

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." ~ Walt Disney
04/06/14 at 02:14pm in Border Café
Just finished eating here. Absolutely delicious. Legit better than 99% of BGW's food.

Find Busch Dominion:
BuschDominion.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Thanks given by:  Luke
08/28/14 at 09:42pm in Border Café (Latest Edit: 08/28/14 at 09:59pm by Joe.)
Luke's fantastic and artsy photos of BGW have inspired me to do the same thing with KD. They're certainly not as good as Luke's, but I'll be posting a little series of photos. Hope you enjoy! Thanks for the inspiration, Luke!

Find Busch Dominion:
Thanks given by:  Connor, Jonquil, Zachary
08/29/14 at 11:19am in Border Café
Here's the deal with Border Café. I read a tip on an old, now long gone KD fan website that said if you go to Border Café around lunch time crowds are light. I had honestly never even thought about it like that & now I've been eating at this place for years. Even after the 2013 menu revamp it's still my favorite place to eat at the park.

They used to have this "double dog" corn dog that was like a foot long corn dog that I enjoyed getting, but now I usually get the nachos.
08/31/14 at 11:27pm in Border Café
Some meals we had here today:
"Loaded Nachos"

"Taco Salad"

I would totally recommend the loaded nachos as they're only $10.99 (as apposed to the normal meal which is $14.99) and I still couldn't even finish them. Great food here, totally not a "slightly better taco bell" as Zachary likes to put it
Thanks given by:  Luke, Joe, MAZ, Connor
09/24/16 at 04:41pm in Border Café (Latest Edit: 09/24/16 at 04:43pm by Nicole.)
Zachary and I heard some really interesting news this weekend. Apparently, Border Cafe is now serving breakfast burritos until noon each day.

Has anyone had one? I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to try them out and I am super-curious.

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
09/24/16 at 04:44pm in Border Café
Breakfast Burritos are my favorite breakfast items. I'll try them next week.
Thanks given by:  Nicole
09/24/16 at 05:10pm in Border Café
They've been serving the breakfast burritos since the middle of the summer. I haven't had one, but I actually spoke with several people who tried them and everyone gave the burritos positive reviews. Plus, you get to put all the fixin's on them like you would any other meal at Border Cafe.

It's also apparently on the dining plan, but it would count as one of the two meals for the day on the all-season plan.

Find Busch Dominion:
Thanks given by:  Nicole, John, Luke, Zachary, SWStevo
09/26/16 at 07:56am in Border Café
(09/24/16 04:41pm)Nicole Wrote:  Zachary and I heard some really interesting news this weekend.  Apparently, Border Cafe is now serving breakfast burritos until noon each day.

Has anyone had one?  I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to try them out and I am super-curious.
I had one back in August when they introduced them. It was basic, but good. I got bacon and eggs. The bacon was real, whole pieces of bacon. You get more food with the lunch burritos, but it was still a filling meal. The hashbrown option as a side was a nice option, but they were nothing special. Typical McDonald's type hashbrown. Personally, I was glad that they finally started serving food at opening.
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Zachary
09/26/16 at 04:12pm in Border Café
Excuse me if it's already been mentioned, but Boarder Cafe parted with chicken and cheese quesadillas. My buddy and I would only order those last year, and this year we were told by multiple crew members that they don't offer it.
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Zachary
09/26/16 at 05:07pm in Border Café
Chef Paul told me the quesadillas took too long to cook, so it would slow down the already painfully slow service whenever a guest ordered one. They replaced the quesadillas with fajitas, which take much less time to prepare.

Find Busch Dominion:
Thanks given by:  MAZ, Pretzel Kaiser, John, Nicole, Zachary
06/22/17 at 04:16pm in Border Café
I finally had breakfast here.  They offered burritos with breakfast staples.  I got a sausage, egg, and cheese burrito with sour cream and was better than most food in the park.  You also have the option of rice, beans, hash browns, and veggies on it.  In addition, you can also get a side of chips or hash browns.  

Borders remains the best place to eat at the park.

Thanks given by:  Nicole, SMcS, horsesboy, Joe
06/22/17 at 08:31pm in Border Café (Latest Edit: 06/22/17 at 08:31pm by Thomas.)
The hashbrown should be in the burrito.

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
06/22/17 at 09:13pm in Border Café
That was an option that I did not opt for.
Thanks given by:  Joe

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |