ParkFans Logo

New show at Moroccan Palace?

11/07/13 at 02:11pm in New show at Moroccan Palace? (Latest Edit: 11/14/13 at 07:34pm by Shane.)
Someone told me that the current show Iceploration will be replaced in mid spring with a show that compliments the new ride Falcon's Fury.
Thanks given by:  Nicole
11/07/13 at 03:16pm in New show at Moroccan Palace?
Hmm. Haven't heard that one yet. So far, everything points to Iceploration returning in January. Could they have been mistaking the Moroccan Palace for the Timbuktu Theater? We've already been hearing rumblings of a new show going in there, and it would be just a stone's throw from Falcon's Fury.

If they were replacing Iceploration, it would be far earlier than previous shows held there, which usually last several years before being changed over.

This account is no longer in use.
Thanks given by:  driver2281
11/07/13 at 05:25pm in New show at Moroccan Palace?
That make's more sense. The Usher at Iceploration told me about a new show there, but he may have been talking about another Theater.
11/14/13 at 08:02am in New show at Moroccan Palace?
As popular and the many great reviews Iceploration keeps receiving, I would be shocked if it was ending so soon. I personally see Iceploration lasting a few years more. I am inclined to agree the 4-D theater will be the new show, and it is close to Falcon's Fury
Thanks given by:  Bill, Zachary
11/14/13 at 08:04am in New show at Moroccan Palace?
That makes a ton of sense. I hope they get a Birds of Prey show like Dollywood.

SeaWorld Orlando & Busch Gardens Tampa
Theme Park lover~ Future Rollercoaster Designer
Most likely distracted or daydreaming about theme parks.. Welcome to my world.

Instagram | Twitter

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |