ParkFans Logo

Legoland Stafford?

10/22/13 at 09:11pm in Legoland Stafford?
Not sure if this is the right place for this, or even if a thread already exists, but wanted to mention it anyway. According to Fredericksburg.com there is a change Legoland may be building a location in Stafford Virginia. This would only the the third in the USA. If this does happen could really put pressure on BGW and KD. Just something else to keep an eye on.
Thanks given by:  Gavin, Joe
10/22/13 at 09:16pm in Legoland Stafford?
I would definitely go for a visit to try it out, I have never been to one. Sounds fun for kids and families though.

“Nothing stresses me out. Except having to seek the approval of my inferiors.” - Dwight Schrute

Former username: Ben
10/22/13 at 09:46pm in Legoland Stafford?
Whaaa
Going to have to make a trip out and do some digging on this...
10/22/13 at 09:56pm in Legoland Stafford?
http://news.fredericksburg.com/newsdesk/...rd-county/

Yes, horror, fright, gore! We need more EVIL!
10/22/13 at 10:18pm in Legoland Stafford? (Latest Edit: 10/23/13 at 09:31pm by Gavin.)
Here is what the general area looks like.

View Larger Map

Pretty much just undeveloped land, with a county airport near by.
10/22/13 at 11:16pm in Legoland Stafford?
(10/22/13 09:11pm)tursiops Wrote:  Not sure if this is the right place for this, or even if a thread already exists, but wanted to mention it anyway. According to Fredericksburg.com there is a change Legoland may be building a location in Stafford Virginia. This would only the the third in the USA. If this does happen could really put pressure on BGW and KD. Just something else to keep an eye on.

BGW and KD have nothing to worry about. Legoland has a more specific target market (families with small kids). You won't see any high-speed or intense coasters there that cater to enthusiasts and thrill seekers!
10/23/13 at 06:28am in Legoland Stafford?
I think it would be great as a local attraction, and a world-wide destination. It would bring in extra revenue to the county (Grinning), and be a place for families to go on boring summer days. Having many friends in Stafford means that I go there a lot, and it depends where you are in stafford. North Stafford, closer to Quantico, is very developed along route 610 before it runs into route 1. South stafford on route 17 is very built up, but there is certainly room to build a lego-land, and I hope they do! Smiling

Don't worry, I still love you Busch Gardens!
10/23/13 at 09:52am in Legoland Stafford?
Just what we need in the I95 corroridor: more traffic.

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  Fur Dozy
10/23/13 at 10:09am in Legoland Stafford?
I would just like to point this out: Leggoland in Virginia. Busch Gardens in Virginia. Merlin Parks and Entertainment owns Leggoland. When and if a possible sale does happen, Merlin owns a park close..... Ticket combo ? Just pointing out a possibility

#BGWHOS #Unearthed..... BGW 2015
Thanks given by:  Planeteer, Hoopla, Joe
10/23/13 at 05:18pm in Legoland Stafford?
Wait, if Stafford is near Fredicksburg, why does Gavins photo show the hampton roads area?

“Nothing stresses me out. Except having to seek the approval of my inferiors.” - Dwight Schrute

10/23/13 at 05:24pm in Legoland Stafford?
I think it's defaulting to your current location. That seems to be the case for me, at least.

Google+ | FacebookTwitter
Thanks given by:  Pretzel Kaiser
10/23/13 at 05:24pm in Legoland Stafford?
I see a picture of Virginia... Confused

Don't worry, I still love you Busch Gardens!
10/23/13 at 05:29pm in Legoland Stafford?
I only see Virginia beach, cheasapeake, and Nofolk :huh:

10/23/13 at 05:39pm in Legoland Stafford?
It's the area to the West of Exit 136 on I-95.

Yes, horror, fright, gore! We need more EVIL!
10/23/13 at 06:12pm in Legoland Stafford?
Hmm...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |