ParkFans Logo

Storm Runner

09/27/13 at 12:33am in Storm Runner
Storm Runner will be turning 10 next year, and what a better way to celebrate than by giving it a fresh coat of red paint?

Photos from AllAmericanThrills
Thanks given by:  Unagi, Hoopla
09/27/13 at 02:10am in Storm Runner
It's about damn time! LOL
09/27/13 at 06:14am in Storm Runner
Is it bad that I was too scared to ride this last summer?? Confused

Don't worry, I still love you Busch Gardens!
Thanks given by:  Youhow2
09/27/13 at 08:27am in Storm Runner
Yes you missed out on a pretty epic ride.

Project Geauga Lake - Photos! - BGW Crowd Calendar - Don't look back, as you brave the Black Forest
Thanks given by:  Youhow2, superfomi
09/27/13 at 08:31am in Storm Runner
Yes. Yes it is.

though I'll admit this was probably the last time I had real "butterflies" on a new credit....that is, until I get to a new park.

the day I'm not at least a Little bit scared is the day I stop riding/breathing in general.
Thanks given by:  Youhow2
09/27/13 at 12:00pm in Storm Runner
The one thing I really noticed about this ride when I first visited in 2011 was that it didn't look intimidating at all. Even though it is arguably one of the best rides in the park it didn't feel like it had a presence (and the line it had every time I visited sure confirmed it). I'm sure this ride is going to stand out and get a lot more riders next year simply because it doesn't look pink.
09/27/13 at 12:13pm in Storm Runner
Wow... This came out 10 years ago? <Feels old.

"Too scary for your family?
Visit us during the day to experience family-friendly rides, Sesame Street Forest of Fun and Land of the Dragons children’s areas, and up-close animal encounters perfect for fall fun. Once the clock strikes 6 p.m., the Howl-O-Scream scares begin which may not be suitable for young children."

Thanks given by:  superfomi
10/04/13 at 12:34am in Storm Runner

Courtesy of All American Thrills
Thanks given by:  Zachary

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |