ParkFans Logo

Park Ticket Designs

08/09/13 at 11:10pm in Park Ticket Designs (Latest Edit: 08/09/13 at 11:58pm by chickenking.)
As per Shane's suggestion, here we go!!

First three are from 2011-2013, Verbolten is 2012-2013 (as far as I know).

This is the new BGW logo design for 2013.

Post your ticket designs from over the years here. Cool

"As king, you must find the good in any situation."
Thanks given by:  Mad Ludwig
08/09/13 at 11:11pm in Park Ticket Designs
Thanks. Would have done it myself but I'm on my iPad lol

Waking up fresh every mornin'; Openin' up for you; Waitin' for your laughter; With so much new to do! Busch—Gardens! Busch—Gardens! Come to Busch Gardens and come to life! Come to Busch Gardens and come—to life!
Contact Me: Private Message | Email | Twitter | Coaster Count
Thanks given by:  chickenking
08/09/13 at 11:45pm in Park Ticket Designs
I've got an Ireland Opening Year (01') somewhere around here. Once I find it what's the best way to upload the image so it shows up in the post. I rarely do images on the site - learning on a curve here.

-Sky

Stop trying to make consensus happen. It's not gonna happen.
08/09/13 at 11:50pm in Park Ticket Designs
Instead of using the QUICK REPLY text box, hit the button for NEW REPLY. Then you should see towards the bottom where you can browse and add attachments. You can also INSERT them into a specific place in your post. There are other things to do if you really want to get fancy. Hope that helps.

08/09/13 at 11:56pm in Park Ticket Designs
Top 2 are 2010 onwards, Mach Tower is 2011 onwards, and Verbolten is 2012 onwards.
08/10/13 at 12:06am in Park Ticket Designs
Here is what I found just now, I know I have more somewhere:

2002:

Doesn't have a date on it just says it expires 9/4, its a FunCard:

April 2012 BGT:

Not Really a ticket but it was in the stack:

Have a TON of these ones, they say 2009 and 2010 on them:

This one says 2007 on it:

Waking up fresh every mornin'; Openin' up for you; Waitin' for your laughter; With so much new to do! Busch—Gardens! Busch—Gardens! Come to Busch Gardens and come to life! Come to Busch Gardens and come—to life!
Thanks given by:  chickenking, Julia, Kitty, BGW Family, Mad Ludwig
08/10/13 at 12:09am in Park Ticket Designs
LOVE that tiger chillin' in the water!!

08/10/13 at 12:18am in Park Ticket Designs
SeaWorld 4/2012 but I have seen this one used at BGW as well for Picnic Coupons and QuickQueue sometimes:

Dated 12/31/2011:

No Date but it was from 2011 or 2012:

Thanks given by:  Mad Ludwig
08/10/13 at 12:20am in Park Ticket Designs (Latest Edit: 08/10/13 at 12:20am by Gavin.)
I miss "The Worlds of Busch Gardens Europe".

*sheds a single tear*
Thanks given by:  Shane, destroyer421, CastleOSullivan, Haberdasher1973
08/10/13 at 12:21am in Park Ticket Designs
Me too, I loved that branding

08/10/13 at 01:06am in Park Ticket Designs (Latest Edit: 08/10/13 at 01:27am by Sky.)
Fairly sure this is the 2001-Inaugural-Season-for-Ireland-Passport. Not 100% sure though. These were thick plastic and could actually be attached to the lanyards.

***Strike that - 2003ish

-Sky

Thanks given by:  Zachary, Planeteer, Kitty, BGW Family
08/10/13 at 01:20am in Park Ticket Designs (Latest Edit: 08/10/13 at 01:24am by Shane.)
They hadn't switched over to that logo until 2003

Thanks given by:  Sky
08/10/13 at 01:26am in Park Ticket Designs
You are so right. Now I remember - they went through a phase where each country had a passport. Cool/great idea by the way...

Thanks - learn something new everyday.

-Sky

Thanks given by:  Party Rocker
08/15/13 at 03:01pm in Park Ticket Designs
Here is a set of 3 cards we got for having to walk down LNM's lift when we got stuck in 2006. EACH of the 4 of us got all 3 of these cards. The white sides are the backs, the blue side is the front for all.

But, when we got stuck on Griffon this year, ONE of us got this card for 4 people instead of each of us getting one. They wouldn't give each of a card because we rode together. What if we all came back on separate days and wanted to use the card? Plus, one very young girl was crying from being stuck so high up. Getting only a card to ride the same scary thing again is poor apologies. (Hey, I just hijacked my own posting! Moving on... )

Quite the difference in quality and customer relations, aye?

Wisdom from a mug ~ In the time before airlines & electricity, the countries of medieval Europe developed distinctive styles architecture suited to their regions. Traditions & culture grew separately as well. The diverse heritage of many Americans is celebrated here in Busch Gardens at Williamsburg.
Thanks given by:  chickenking
08/15/13 at 10:37pm in Park Ticket Designs
I got a Bathroom Pass that I never used from Celtic Fyre. Anyone wanna see that?

Thanks given by:  Party Rocker, Luke, Planeteer

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |