ParkFans Logo

Coca-Cola Market

08/02/13 at 01:41pm in Coca-Cola Market (Latest Edit: 11/26/13 at 09:57pm by Shane.)
Wiki page coming soon...

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
09/03/15 at 02:47am in Coca-Cola Market
I find it hard to believe that there is an entire market devoted to coca cola. It makes me feel sad thinking about the direction the world is headed
09/03/15 at 07:02am in Coca-Cola Market
(09/03/15 02:47am)frgnbshgrnz Wrote:  I find it hard to believe that there is an entire market devoted to coca cola. It makes me feel sad thinking about the direction the world is headed
Why? Its a theme park. The park uses coke products. Its just probably a place to get drinks and like coke merch. I dont think its a big deal. The world isnt coming to an end. Its just a bit of product placement. If it makes it easier for me to get a drink... good. If i dont like it i dont use it end of discussion.

"Its as much fun to scare as it is to be scared."--Vincent Price..

Sammi
09/03/15 at 07:51am in Coca-Cola Market
I'm fairly sure this "new user" is spamming. Please don't bother responding to his posts.

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  Thomas, Peej1212
09/03/15 at 08:10am in Coca-Cola Market
Okie doke Smiling thanks

"Its as much fun to scare as it is to be scared."--Vincent Price..

Sammi
Thanks given by:  Joe

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |