ParkFans Logo

London Dairy

08/02/13 at 01:25pm in London Dairy (Latest Edit: 11/26/13 at 09:58pm by Shane.)
[wiki]index.php/London_Dairy[/wiki]

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
06/05/16 at 03:35pm in London Dairy
Has anyone actually seen London Dairy open recently? Every time we've been by this year, it's been closed.
06/05/16 at 04:43pm in London Dairy
It was closed when we tried to get ice cream there. Budget cuts maybe? Remodeling?

Rollercoaster?,oh, you must be talking about our festa landscaping project!
06/06/16 at 11:49pm in London Dairy
London Dairy has long been one of the first eateries to close on days that aren't projected to hit huge numbers. It honestly wouldn't surprise me at all if they just opted to make it a peak-only facility or even just close it down all together. Definitely something to keep an eye on regardless. Thanks for the heads-up!

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
Thanks given by:  deacfan31
06/07/16 at 03:03pm in London Dairy
It was open on Saturday the 28th when I was there as I stopped in an got an ice cream cone there. However it only opened at like 2pm (if I remember correctly) as I was one of the first persons to walk in.
Thanks given by:  Zachary, deacfan31
12/04/16 at 02:33pm in London Dairy
Year-end report: I saw London Dairy open once the entire summer (and Halloween): pretty late on a Thursday night. It wasn't open when we arrived at the park that day, and it wasn't open any other days that I saw.
Thanks given by:  jornor

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |