ParkFans Logo

La Cucina

08/02/13 at 01:17pm in La Cucina (Latest Edit: 11/26/13 at 10:02pm by Shane.)
[wiki]index.php/La_Cucina[/wiki]

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
05/27/14 at 11:50am in La Cucina (Latest Edit: 05/27/14 at 11:52am by jpcommons.)
Any reason why this place would not want to let people go in to look at what they have to offer. When I asked if I could take my kid in to see if he would want to eat there, the person at the front said it was just like cicis(?). Since I have never been to a cicis, I asked if I could take him in to look. She said no. I asked if she could get a manager. At this point, she let me go in to look. The food selection was very dissappointing from what I saw. It might have been early. It just seemed odd to me that they would not want to let people that ask look at what they were purchasing beforehand.
Thanks given by:  Zachary
05/27/14 at 11:51am in La Cucina
Being "just like Cici's" should not be a selling point of any restaurant.

Ever.

A ParkFans Advisor for the people!
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Zachary, Applesauce, Matthew, BGW Family, Yamifj1200, jruscoe1, MAZ, halfabee, Zimmy, Suswa
05/27/14 at 08:12pm in La Cucina
Well, this is in Festa... so, Cici's is clearly a goal to aim for.

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Thanks given by:  Zachary, Nicole, MAZ, Luke, Applesauce, Hoopla
05/27/14 at 08:38pm in La Cucina
^Tempesto sauce.

BGW Rec is BACK!
http://forum.parkfans.net/thread-3109-po...#pid113411
Thanks given by:  Applesauce
05/27/14 at 08:54pm in La Cucina
Do they have macaroni and cheese pizza? No? Then, it's not like Cici's. Also isn't Cici's like $4 w/ a coupon?

I agree though. part of the reason I've never eaten there is I don't want to pay to see if I'll like it or not. i also don't like that I can't leave and come back in.

Yes, horror, fright, gore! We need more EVIL!
Thanks given by:  Suswa
05/27/14 at 09:44pm in La Cucina
Pandora, having eaten there and at Cici's, trust me La Cucina and Cici's serve the exact same things. La Cucina serves the most disgusting pizzas, they have dessert pizzas, and they have a disgusting pasta bar, identical to Cici's. La Cucina was one of the biggest flops in culinary, never will I eat there again.
Thanks given by:  pandorazboxx
05/27/14 at 09:52pm in La Cucina
I actually liked La Cucina. I loved the Smores pizza most, but honestly for an all-you-can-eat place, it is fairly decent. I mean if you aren't looking for artisan pizzas and just want your basic pizza then it really is nice. That said, I wish it were more like Cicis where you can custom order a pizza with whatever toppings you'd like. Unfortunately that is the real major downfall. They only severe around five or so different types of pizzas and that's about it. Along with some pasta but not much else.

Honestly, I would love to see it expand and absorb the Coke Market, that way they could have more room for a larger kitchen to make way more food than they do now.
05/28/14 at 10:04pm in La Cucina
We get it, PartyRocker. You like everything; there is no need to keep repeating yourself.

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Thanks given by:  Matthew, Pretzel Kaiser, Illy, Mushroom, Shane
05/29/14 at 09:09am in La Cucina
So...about that faux Italian food...

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  Party Rocker, Applesauce
05/29/14 at 11:13am in La Cucina
"WELCOME TO CICI'S!!!"

A ParkFans Advisor for the people!
05/29/14 at 02:28pm in La Cucina
I wonder how much better this place does versus when it was a normal restaurant. I really miss being able to eat out on the deck or just sit out there and watch the boats go by on RR. By blocking it off they really shrunk the area back there. Plus to me the food was much better with the old version as well.
Thanks given by:  Mushroom, Matthew, mjm1ahoney3, jpcommons, Applesauce, pandorazboxx, Zachary, CastleOSullivan
06/23/14 at 06:53pm in La Cucina (Latest Edit: 06/23/14 at 06:54pm by Shane.)
Those old Artisan Pizza's and the Cajun French Fries with cheese were amazing. This was the only place in the park that had those fantastic Pizzas and the only place in the park that had those awesome spicy fries! I miss them so.

Waking up fresh every mornin'; Openin' up for you; Waitin' for your laughter; With so much new to do! Busch—Gardens! Busch—Gardens! Come to Busch Gardens and come to life! Come to Busch Gardens and come—to life!
Contact Me: Private Message | Email | Twitter | Coaster Count
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Matthew, Zimmy
07/05/14 at 11:07am in La Cucina
Well there is always the fantastic pasta and sauce back in San Marco!

Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate! - William of Occam
I'm serious now, who here wants my job? - NASA Director James Webb
Thanks given by:  TimBG
07/05/14 at 11:13am in La Cucina
After seeing an Italian restaurant that had the same name last week I figured out what the name means, The Kitchen.

Where is Hummel Boy?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |