ParkFans Logo

Festhaus Kaffee

08/02/13 at 01:09pm in Festhaus Kaffee (Latest Edit: 11/26/13 at 10:39pm by Shane.)
[wiki]index.php/Festhaus_Kaffee[/wiki]

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
07/06/14 at 12:28am in Festhaus Kaffee (Latest Edit: 07/06/14 at 09:57am by Nicole.)
Bad news came down late this week, announcing the closing of the coffee house part of Das Festhaus. I hate to see this shut down, as I love to get freshly made food there. I went there today for one last Cuban Ruben sandwich. Upper Management is really destroying this park. Someone needs to take this park over now, before it is messed up any more.
Thanks given by:  Jesy, pandorazboxx
07/06/14 at 08:51am in Festhaus Kaffee (Latest Edit: 07/06/14 at 08:51am by Pretzel Kaiser.)
This is probably a cost cutting measure. Sacrifices have to be made for the brilliant London Rocks.
Thanks given by:  MrLaptop, Mad Ludwig, SDG
07/06/14 at 12:07pm in Festhaus Kaffee
Honestly I can't imagine that Festhaus Kaffe makes much money than on busy days. It is extremely secluded in the back of the Festhaus. They are probably spending more money having it operational than making money.
Thanks given by:  Connor
07/06/14 at 11:37pm in Festhaus Kaffee (Latest Edit: 07/06/14 at 11:38pm by chickenking.)
Was told by a TM taking food orders and a supervisor that today (July 6th) was the last day the Kafe will be open for business. They were uncertain about whether or not the area would be open for quiet seating. Frowning

"As king, you must find the good in any situation."
Thanks given by:  Luke, Zachary, Mushroom, BGW Family
07/06/14 at 11:56pm in Festhaus Kaffee
More culinary cuts in the pipeline too. Frowning

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
Thanks given by:  Luke, Party Rocker
07/07/14 at 12:06am in Festhaus Kaffee
Awwww. Like what?
07/07/14 at 01:07pm in Festhaus Kaffee (Latest Edit: 07/07/14 at 01:08pm by Zimmy.)
Just so long as they dont change the pasta and sauce in Italy.

Sometimes I make special trips to BG just for the pasta and sauce.

Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate! - William of Occam
I'm serious now, who here wants my job? - NASA Director James Webb
07/07/14 at 01:23pm in Festhaus Kaffee
If La Cucina closes, it won't be a loss.
Thanks given by:  UncleDuncan
07/07/14 at 01:36pm in Festhaus Kaffee
(07/07/14 01:23pm)Matthew Wrote:  If La Cucina closes, it won't be a loss.

Sadly, I bet La Cucina pulls in quite the profit.

A ParkFans Advisor for the people!
07/07/14 at 02:46pm in Festhaus Kaffee
But the spaghetti is so nice and soft and sauce is so sweet! Just how dad used to make it!!!

Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate! - William of Occam
I'm serious now, who here wants my job? - NASA Director James Webb
Thanks given by:  UncleDuncan, Hoopla
07/07/14 at 05:13pm in Festhaus Kaffee
Zimmy, sugar, if you don't stop I will force feed you the pasta.

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
07/07/14 at 05:41pm in Festhaus Kaffee
It seems like the last few times I've been (usually Sundays, but even on a Wednesday once) the Kaffee was closed.
07/10/14 at 12:23pm in Festhaus Kaffee
(07/06/14 12:07pm)Party Rocker Wrote:  Honestly I can't imagine that Festhaus Kaffe makes much money than on busy days. It is extremely secluded in the back of the Festhaus. They are probably spending more money having it operational than making money.

I'm not really surprised. It is tucked totally in the back of the Fest Haus and it was never designed to be a separate restaurant, it was always meant to be the Beer School.

Waking up fresh every mornin'; Openin' up for you; Waitin' for your laughter; With so much new to do! Busch—Gardens! Busch—Gardens! Come to Busch Gardens and come to life! Come to Busch Gardens and come—to life!
Contact Me: Private Message | Email | Twitter | Coaster Count
Thanks given by:  Mushroom, Party Rocker
07/10/14 at 06:55pm in Festhaus Kaffee
It's a shame the park has decided to close Festhaus Kaffe, My wife and I would stop in there every other trip to BGW. She always enjoyed the food there and it was a nice quiet place to enjoy our sandwiches together away from the crowds. I suppose now we will have to enjoy the brisket and chicken at Trappers on every trip..
Thanks given by:  Bama

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |