ParkFans Logo

Das Festhaus

08/02/13 at 01:07pm in Das Festhaus (Latest Edit: 02/02/14 at 05:58pm by Zachary.)
[wiki]index.php/Das_Festhaus[/wiki]

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
09/04/13 at 10:25am in Das Festhaus
Shops of the Festhaus

Photographic preservation. You never know what might go next. Frowning

Wisdom from a mug ~ In the time before airlines & electricity, the countries of medieval Europe developed distinctive styles architecture suited to their regions. Traditions & culture grew separately as well. The diverse heritage of many Americans is celebrated here in Busch Gardens at Williamsburg.
Thanks given by:  Owls R A Hoot, Zachary, Kitty, Jesy, Haberdasher1973, Hoopla, CastleOSullivan, chickenking, AbbeyStone, Ken, Nora, VACoasterFan
09/04/13 at 04:09pm in Das Festhaus
Thanks for sharing them! Very nice collection! Smiling

Also, I pulled your post out of the Rhinefeld thread and put it in the Das Festhaus thread. Alpenghost pointed out that it fit better here.

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
Thanks given by:  BGW Family
09/04/13 at 04:09pm in Das Festhaus
Festhaus in Rhinefeld... it's like you people don't even know the park.

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Thanks given by:  Pretzel Kaiser, Mushroom, destroyer421, BGW Family, Haberdasher1973, Matthew, Party Rocker
09/12/13 at 05:50pm in Das Festhaus
Haberdasher asked me to scan this in for him. Figured I'd share it with all of you.

Thanks given by:  Mushroom, Haberdasher1973, Hoopla, Applesauce, chickenking, b.mac, Evan, Party Rocker, Owls R A Hoot, Ken, Jonquil
09/12/13 at 07:57pm in Das Festhaus
Please give us more recipes!
09/12/13 at 08:03pm in Das Festhaus
They're a pain in the rear to scan in. If you people have any requests, PM them to me. I may get around to them eventually.

Thanks given by:  Haberdasher1973, Party Rocker
09/20/13 at 11:26am in Das Festhaus
Also the cook book can be purchased on eBay pretty regularly for not a lot of money.

Waking up fresh every mornin'; Openin' up for you; Waitin' for your laughter; With so much new to do! Busch—Gardens! Busch—Gardens! Come to Busch Gardens and come to life! Come to Busch Gardens and come—to life!
Contact Me: Private Message | Email | Twitter | Coaster Count
Thanks given by:  Zachary
11/26/13 at 01:20pm in Das Festhaus
What happened to the old Festhaus stage...?
11/26/13 at 01:24pm in Das Festhaus (Latest Edit: 11/26/13 at 01:25pm by Zachary.)
They destroyed it. Not only that, but they were so proud of that fact that they made a video showing it being destroyed. Thanks Busch Gardens. Just what I've always wanted.

YouTube Link

Thanks given by:  BGW Family, Imaginique, Haberdasher1973
11/26/13 at 01:50pm in Das Festhaus
I wouldn't call it destroyed, just taken apart piece by piece and then thrown into the trash. Its not like the set if on fire or used sledgehammers to take it down.
11/26/13 at 01:56pm in Das Festhaus
Pretty sure that still qualifies as destroying it...

Thanks given by:  Haberdasher1973, Nicole, BGW Family, Matthew, Jonquil
11/26/13 at 01:57pm in Das Festhaus
Gone forever = destroyed; basically.

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Thanks given by:  Haberdasher1973, BGW Family, Matthew, Jonquil
11/26/13 at 02:07pm in Das Festhaus
From dictionary.com:

de·stroy dih-stroi]

verb (used with object)
1. to reduce (an object) to useless fragments, a useless form, or remains, as by rending, burning, or dissolving; injure beyond repair or renewal; demolish; ruin; annihilate.

2. to put an end to; extinguish.

3. to kill; slay.

4. to render ineffective or useless; nullify; neutralize; invalidate.

5. to defeat completely.

"Wit has some truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words." -- Dorothy Parker
Thanks given by:  Haberdasher1973, Zachary, Matthew
11/26/13 at 02:09pm in Das Festhaus
(11/26/13 02:07pm)Nic Wrote:  1. to reduce (an object) to useless fragments, a useless form, or remains, as by rending, burning, or dissolving; injure beyond repair or renewal;

It could be repaired and renewed, if they collected the pieces from the garbage dump. Tongue

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |