ParkFans Logo

Trapper’s Smokehouse

08/02/13 at 01:01pm in Trapper’s Smokehouse (Latest Edit: 11/26/13 at 09:57pm by Shane.)
[wiki]index.php/Trappers_Smokehouse[/wiki]

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
09/02/13 at 11:26am in Trapper’s Smokehouse
Interesting story about Trapper's supervisor.

Daily Press Article

*Wolf Crew 2001* My kids are HoS kids.
Thanks given by:  Peter R., Nicole, wannaplay1999, chickenking, BGW Family, CastleOSullivan, GeoUSA
09/02/13 at 05:39pm in Trapper’s Smokehouse
Very interesting article..thanks. Learn something everyday!
06/11/14 at 10:42pm in Trapper’s Smokehouse
I have been meaning to put this advertisement to the test.  There are plenty of rabbits, squirrels, and other varmints running around the park.  With a little patience and persistence, you could get a little exercise, hone your trapping skills, and possibly trade for a SmokeHouse meal. Winking

"As king, you must find the good in any situation."
Thanks given by:  MrLaptop, Julia, Mushroom, Connor, GeoUSA, Lee, Zachary, Ken, The Tomato
06/12/14 at 08:04am in Trapper’s Smokehouse
(06/11/14 10:42pm)chickenking Wrote:  I have been meaning to put this advertisement to the test.  There are plenty of rabbits, squirrels, and other varmints running around the park.  With a little patience and persistence, you could get a little exercise, hone your trapping skills, and possibly trade for a SmokeHouse meal. Winking

May the odds be ever in your favor, Chickenking!
Thanks given by:  chickenking
07/11/14 at 11:06pm in Trapper’s Smokehouse
Looks like the Smokehouse Show Grill isn't operating much these days.  Was told that due to budget cuts, it would only be operating on the weekends.  Also, that the ribs, chicken, brisket and whatever else was being cooked on the Show Grill is now being cooked on smaller grills/smokers in the back of Trapper's.  We shall see...

"As king, you must find the good in any situation."
Thanks given by:  Zachary, Mushroom, Hoopla, MAZ
07/11/14 at 11:39pm in Trapper’s Smokehouse
Confirmed.

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
07/13/14 at 12:27am in Trapper’s Smokehouse
Man I hope they keep that puppy open for Christmas Town. It's my favorite during that event.

Where? Behind the rabbit?
Thanks given by:  The Tomato
07/13/14 at 09:06am in Trapper’s Smokehouse
I bet they'll loose a lot of sales since the yummy smell of fresh barbeque won't be filling the air as they walk by.

Don't worry, I still love you Busch Gardens!
Thanks given by:  Party Rocker, Zachary, CastleOSullivan, The Tomato, Imaginique
08/04/14 at 02:25am in Trapper’s Smokehouse
(06/12/14 08:04am)GeoUSA Wrote:  
(06/11/14 10:42pm)chickenking Wrote:  I have been meaning to put this advertisement to the test.  There are plenty of rabbits, squirrels, and other varmints running around the park.  With a little patience and persistence, you could get a little exercise, hone your trapping skills, and possibly trade for a SmokeHouse meal. Winking

May the odds be ever in your favor, Chickenking!

May the odds be ever in your... FLAVOR

Most trees are blue
Thanks given by:  MrLaptop
08/04/14 at 05:08am in Trapper’s Smokehouse (Latest Edit: 08/04/14 at 07:22am by Nicole.)
I sure do miss that smell when walking by the pit. There have to be other things they could have cut out, as they still have to pay someoe to cook the food.
Thanks given by:  Hoopla
08/08/14 at 10:16pm in Trapper’s Smokehouse
I was wondering why I didn't smell deliciousness when I was in the park last week. Frowning I'm taking some out of town guests to the park next week and I was telling them about the wonderful aroma that you can smell through the hamlet. Disappointed Frowning
08/09/14 at 01:24am in Trapper’s Smokehouse
look they needed more tinsel. We have been over this, it was the food stands or Alpie.

Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate! - William of Occam
I'm serious now, who here wants my job? - NASA Director James Webb
10/13/14 at 01:25pm in Trapper’s Smokehouse
I didn't see this posted anywhere, but the Smokehouse Show Grill is up and running again. The sweet smells of New France are back, baby!

Find Busch Dominion:
BuschDominion.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Thanks given by:  MAZ, Zachary, Jonquil, Nicole, Applesauce, Zimmy, netdvn, John, Connor, LawkJawn, jornor
01/11/16 at 11:43am in Trapper’s Smokehouse (Latest Edit: 01/11/16 at 11:44am by Zachary.)
Once again, the Smokehouse Sampler Platter took the title for the most popular entree in the park for 2015!

Not entirely related to this thread, but relevant to this specific topic: The award for most popular desert in the park goes to the fruit cup, followed closely by the chocolate cake.

Thanks given by:  Connor, Nicole, CastleOSullivan, GeoUSA, jornor

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |