ParkFans Logo

Grogan’s Grill

08/02/13 at 12:48pm in Grogan’s Grill (Latest Edit: 11/26/13 at 09:55pm by Shane.)
[wiki]index.php/Grogan%27s_Grill[/wiki]

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
Thanks given by:  jornor
10/13/13 at 01:30pm in Grogan’s Grill (Latest Edit: 10/13/13 at 01:30pm by ToddF.)
I ate at Grogan's Grill Friday night. Normally the napkins are the recycled paper, brown, Busch Gardens napkins. This time they were different.

Thanks given by:  Zachary, Nicole, BGW Family, Party Rocker, Sky, Connor, CaptainPrism, jornor
10/13/13 at 01:48pm in Grogan’s Grill
I love them! I imagine they dug them out if storage somewhere and they won't be around long, but they're awesome looking nonetheless.

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
Thanks given by:  Party Rocker, jornor
10/19/15 at 11:34am in Grogan’s Grill
We had a great meal at the Grill this past weekend. I had the Killarny Platter and the wife had the bread bowl stew. Also grabbed a chocolate cake (DEFINITELY get this! with the cherry on top.) The sausages were great and my cabbage was really good. I was wondering how my stomach might react to this later in the day, but had no issues with the food. Wife's bread bowl was good. Said the meat a little tough, but still good. And that cake.. oh my goodness. It was like eating a fudge slathered chocolate cake. It was the best thing we had there.
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Zimmy, Zachary, jornor
01/02/18 at 07:02pm in Grogan’s Grill
Grogan's Grill was one of my favorite eateries at Busch Gardens, and I wish it was open regularly again. The food was unique, like the pork dinner and beef stew and the atmosphere was lovely. I enjoyed eating under the huge wisteria vines or taking food to Grogan's Pub on a rainy day. I'm hoping Battle For Eire will bring more people to that area and encourage the park to reopen Grogan's Grill. Does anyone else think it will be open regularly in 2018?
Thanks given by:  Thomas, Connor, BGW Family, CaptainPrism, jornor
01/02/18 at 07:26pm in Grogan’s Grill (Latest Edit: 01/02/18 at 07:27pm by UncleDuncan.)
If they take down the Duncan placard in the pub there will be hell to pay.

A ParkFans Advisor for the people!
Thanks given by:  CastleOSullivan, jornor
01/02/18 at 07:42pm in Grogan’s Grill
10/10 would support Magical Glade bar.
01/03/18 at 11:32am in Grogan’s Grill
I really think they need to enclose the eatery area! and expand the building some but just my two cents.

#BGWHOS #TheShowMustGoOn #WheresMrKarver
01/03/18 at 12:32pm in Grogan’s Grill
(01/02/18 07:42pm)Pretzel Kaiser Wrote:  10/10 would support Magical Glade bar.
Did anyone else watch Galavant? This so reminded me of that show.
Thanks given by:  luseendesi, Rhaw757, jornor
01/03/18 at 02:27pm in Grogan’s Grill (Latest Edit: 01/03/18 at 02:31pm by PrincessArlenasDad.)
I appreciate g.g. also. I miss having the soup sampler at Christmas town. And the pork platter with baked potato is one of the best entrees they have.

I wish they could rework the entrance to the ride and combine the grill and pub into an expanded eatery with both indoor and outdoor seating. If done right this would make it a true pub.
01/03/18 at 03:23pm in Grogan’s Grill (Latest Edit: 01/03/18 at 04:26pm by BGW Family.)
(01/03/18 12:32pm)mtpelepele Wrote:  
(01/02/18 07:42pm)Pretzel Kaiser Wrote:  10/10 would support Magical Glade bar.
Did anyone else watch Galavant?  This so reminded me of that show.

Reading's for morons who can't understand pictures.
- Gareth

Wisdom from a mug ~ In the time before airlines & electricity, the countries of medieval Europe developed distinctive styles architecture suited to their regions. Traditions & culture grew separately as well. The diverse heritage of many Americans is celebrated here in Busch Gardens at Williamsburg.
Thanks given by:  luseendesi, superfomi, jornor

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |