ParkFans Logo

Grogan’s Grill

08/02/13 at 12:48pm in Grogan’s Grill (Latest Edit: 11/26/13 at 09:55pm by Shane.)
[wiki]index.php/Grogan%27s_Grill[/wiki]

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
10/13/13 at 01:30pm in Grogan’s Grill (Latest Edit: 10/13/13 at 01:30pm by ToddF.)
I ate at Grogan's Grill Friday night. Normally the napkins are the recycled paper, brown, Busch Gardens napkins. This time they were different.

Thanks given by:  Zachary, Nicole, BGW Family, Party Rocker, Sky, Connor
10/13/13 at 01:48pm in Grogan’s Grill
I love them! I imagine they dug them out if storage somewhere and they won't be around long, but they're awesome looking nonetheless.

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
Thanks given by:  Party Rocker
10/19/15 at 11:34am in Grogan’s Grill
We had a great meal at the Grill this past weekend. I had the Killarny Platter and the wife had the bread bowl stew. Also grabbed a chocolate cake (DEFINITELY get this! with the cherry on top.) The sausages were great and my cabbage was really good. I was wondering how my stomach might react to this later in the day, but had no issues with the food. Wife's bread bowl was good. Said the meat a little tough, but still good. And that cake.. oh my goodness. It was like eating a fudge slathered chocolate cake. It was the best thing we had there.
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Zimmy, Zachary

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |