ParkFans Logo

Aquitaine (France)

08/02/13 at 01:00am in Aquitaine (France) (Latest Edit: 10/02/13 at 06:07pm by Shane.)
[wiki]index.php/Aquitaine_(France)[/wiki]

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
08/02/13 at 07:40am in Aquitaine (France)
I was (again) being creepy last night, and I was doing a google maps street view tour of the park (I do this when I'm bored, so everyday!) I got to the point where I was in France. I was across from Bella Cafe or Cafe belle, I can never remember. Smiling I looked over by the other entrance to RPT and I saw the patio area where viola was performed. I thought to myself (no, not what a wonderful world Tongue) "With the new patio area, this one is a peice of garbage. They should build a building there with air conditioned, indoor seating. Not only will it add another (much needed, in my opinion) building in the village, and it will be another place to sit in AC."

So that's what I think they should do. Smiling

Don't worry, I still love you Busch Gardens!
Thanks given by:  CastleOSullivan
08/02/13 at 11:24am in Aquitaine (France)
I agree. For the first time since the opening of Griffon, I feel like Aquitaine has had some life breathed back into it. However, I still think the area looks way to bare. Ironically, the reason they removed that building in the first place, was for the Illuminights parade. Then, after they did that, they decided they would do away with the parade. What a waste.

"Be careful what you wish for, be sure your wish is wise."
Thanks given by:  BGW Family, Hoopla
08/02/13 at 12:04pm in Aquitaine (France)
I prefer the steps, store and bottleneck that use to be there to anything Illuminights-ish. A waste indeed.

Wisdom from a mug ~ In the time before airlines & electricity, the countries of medieval Europe developed distinctive styles architecture suited to their regions. Traditions & culture grew separately as well. The diverse heritage of many Americans is celebrated here in Busch Gardens at Williamsburg.
Thanks given by:  Haberdasher1973
08/02/13 at 12:10pm in Aquitaine (France)
That building used to sell pearls and other fine jewelry, just in case anybody cared to know that Tongue

I was tol it wasn't so much the parade but just general bottlenecking, which is extremely true. No matter what time of the year, that pathway was extremely narrow, and now it is easier to get through.
Thanks given by:  Owls R A Hoot, Imaginique
08/02/13 at 12:27pm in Aquitaine (France)
Maybe instad of building a building, they could just theme that patio like the other one. Maybe not with grapes and stuff, but they could make it more, how you say, French. Smiling (One MAJOR example, get rid of the tacky yellow umbrellas!)

Don't worry, I still love you Busch Gardens!
08/22/13 at 03:03pm in Aquitaine (France) (Latest Edit: 08/22/13 at 03:15pm by Zachary.)
The horrible octopus-like grape vines are still up in Aquitaine even now that IllumiNights has been over for nearly two weeks now. Undecided

It's also worth noting that Aquitaine felt a bit... dead... this morning. No waitstaff, only one person working the Crepes and Coffee booth... I don't know- it didn't have the same vibe it had earlier in the season. Frowning

Also, because I know someone is just begging for a Purple Thing update...

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
Thanks given by:  Party Rocker, Planeteer, Haberdasher1973, chickenking, Luke
08/22/13 at 03:15pm in Aquitaine (France)
Summer is winding down, and I am sure there wasn't too many people in the park this morning/afternoon, so why pay people to not work? That's just any business.
Thanks given by:  Nicole, chickenking
08/22/13 at 04:12pm in Aquitaine (France)
(08/22/13 03:03pm)Zachary Wrote:  Also, because I know someone is just begging for a Purple Thing update...
Maybe it'll burn for Howl-o-Scream! We can hope...

Find Busch Dominion:
BuschDominion.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Thanks given by:  Zachary, Haberdasher1973, Planeteer, CastleOSullivan
08/22/13 at 04:35pm in Aquitaine (France) (Latest Edit: 08/22/13 at 04:36pm by Owls R A Hoot.)
(08/02/13 12:10pm)Party Rocker Wrote:  That building used to sell pearls and other fine jewelry, just in case anybody cared to know that Tongue

^^Yeah! We honestly loved that store. I got a beautiful dolphin bracelet from that store.Heart They always carried the Wyland art which I loved. Sad to see it gone really. Frowning

Edit: Does anyone know what in the world that purple thing is? I'm just finally seeing a picture of it and it looks like something from Aladin. haha! Grinning

Please stand clear of the doors.
Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas.

After all this time?
Always
08/22/13 at 07:13pm in Aquitaine (France) (Latest Edit: 08/22/13 at 07:14pm by Shane.)
Its one of these: http://www.twocitiesphotography.com/Two-...P&lb=1&s=A
They are all over Paris. They are called Morris Columns

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advertising_column

Waking up fresh every mornin'; Openin' up for you; Waitin' for your laughter; With so much new to do! Busch—Gardens! Busch—Gardens! Come to Busch Gardens and come to life! Come to Busch Gardens and come—to life!
Contact Me: Private Message | Email | Twitter | Coaster Count
Thanks given by:  Owls R A Hoot, Sky
08/22/13 at 08:07pm in Aquitaine (France) (Latest Edit: 08/22/13 at 08:08pm by chickenking.)
(08/22/13 04:35pm)Owls R A Hoot Wrote:  Edit: Does anyone know what in the world that purple thing is? I'm just finally seeing a picture of it and it looks like something from Aladin. haha! Grinning

You totally missed out on this...click it!!

The Purple Thing

Is this yet another revival? Thank Zachary for that. Smiling

"As king, you must find the good in any situation."
Thanks given by:  Owls R A Hoot
08/22/13 at 09:08pm in Aquitaine (France)
If only the purple thing was used for what it was intended to.
Thanks given by:  Party Rocker
08/23/13 at 12:12am in Aquitaine (France)
Why could the park not post actual park ads on this thing? They love to advertise in queue lines and other areas of the park, why refuse to advertise here?
08/23/13 at 09:31am in Aquitaine (France)
Because we freaked out when they so much as added promotional TV's next to Wolf Haven. Imagine our insanity if/when they start posting Quick Queue ads onto this weird thing everyone already hates!

Find Busch Dominion:
BuschDominion.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |