ParkFans Logo

Timberliners Cancelled!

04/20/13 at 07:16pm in Timberliners Cancelled! (Latest Edit: 08/17/13 at 09:51pm by Zachary.)
Depressing news from their Facebook page...

"Although we have made progress testing the new Timberliner trains designed for Voyage, they were not delivered to us in time to complete testing. We intend to resume Timberliner testing following our daily season. We thank everyone for your patience, and promise to post updates when testing resumes in late August. Meanwhile, we plan to run PTC trains on Voyage during our daily season this year."

I was looking at planning a trip there this summer IFF they got the Timberliners running on Voyage. Ain't gonna happen now!!!

I find it odd that the trains were initially announced for this ride, yet there are three coasters that will run them before Voyage. Wooden Warrior at Quassy, Twister at Gröna Lund and Hades at Mt. Olympus.
04/21/13 at 02:27am in Timberliners Cancelled!
I'm in the same boat as you. I'll be back at Holiday World right when they get those Timberliners running. Shame it's yet another year without them.

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
Thanks given by:  Unagi, Shane
08/17/13 at 09:47pm in Timberliners Cancelled!
Worst news ever...

Quote:Voyage trains update

For four years, we have worked in partnership with Gravitykraft Corp. to test a new style of roller coaster train for The Voyage, our award-winning wooden roller coaster.

We very much appreciate Gravitykraft’s efforts in this process, however ultimately we have decided to continue running the existing trains on our three wooden coasters.

This really sucks. I was looking forward to new trains for their coasters especially on Voyage. I just hope they have another alternative because Voyage's issues with the PTC will continue (Hello, RMC?)
08/20/13 at 07:15pm in Timberliners Cancelled!

Waking up fresh every mornin'; Openin' up for you; Waitin' for your laughter; With so much new to do! Busch—Gardens! Busch—Gardens! Come to Busch Gardens and come to life! Come to Busch Gardens and come—to life!
Contact Me: Private Message | Email | Twitter | Coaster Count

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |