ParkFans Logo

Shrubbery (Park Landscaping)

04/13/13 at 09:07am in Shrubbery (Park Landscaping) (Latest Edit: 04/18/13 at 07:05pm by chickenking.)
Landscaping, bushes, flowers, trees, etc., it's all SHRUBBERY!!
If you really love the lush greenery and natural pretty things that makes BGW the World's Most Beautiful Theme Park, share your thoughts and pictures here. Cool

Some of mine:
    Look what's finally blooming!
    ...and at night.
    Nice variety.
    Love the colors.
    Love it!!

Also, saw this from BGW's facebook page this morning:
How to create a landscape design for your yard

"As king, you must find the good in any situation."
Thanks given by:  Brandon, Planeteer, Julia
04/13/13 at 09:20am in Shrubbery (Park Landscaping)
I hope everything around Verbolten is finally coming in again.
Thanks given by:  Planeteer
04/13/13 at 01:33pm in Shrubbery (Park Landscaping)
you must find...ANOTHER SHRUBBERY!!!

Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must place it here, beside this shrubbery...

only slightly higher so you get a two layer effect with a little path running down the middle.

...Then, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... with... a herring!

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Thanks given by:  Pretzel Kaiser, Zachary, Nora, netdvn, chickenking, Party Rocker, Joe, IndyRacingNut, Kitty, MAZ
04/13/13 at 01:41pm in Shrubbery (Park Landscaping)
(04/13/13 09:20am)By-Tor Wrote:  I hope everything around Verbolten is finally coming in again.

I can't wait for this too. It just seems so bare without all the trees. All we can do now is wait...

Don't worry, I still love you Busch Gardens!
Thanks given by:  chickenking, Party Rocker
04/13/13 at 04:12pm in Shrubbery (Park Landscaping)
If you've seen any video or image of BBW in its first years, it basically plunged through a lot of sand and dirt. Considering how densley filled the forest was in its final years, Verbolten should soon feel as if you're actually plunging into a forest, not a ditch, so long as it follows in the footsteps of it big brother.

Find Busch Dominion:
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Thanks given by:  chickenking
04/13/13 at 04:14pm in Shrubbery (Park Landscaping)
(04/13/13 04:12pm)J0E1 Wrote:  If you've seen any video or image of BBW in its first years, it basically plunged through a lot of sand and dirt. Considering how densley filled the forest was in its final years, Verbolten should soon feel as if you're actually plunging into a forest, not a ditch, so long as it follows in the footsteps of it big brother.

If you watch the video that I posted, you can't tell that it's BBW because of the lack of trees. Let's just hope V-bolt's around for 25 years Tongue

04/13/13 at 06:27pm in Shrubbery (Park Landscaping)
a path! a path!
You must return here with a shrubbery or else you will never pass through this wood alive!

BGW: Have a great day at Busch Gardens, The Old Country! KD: Ride on!
Thanks given by:  chickenking, Kitty
04/18/13 at 06:37pm in Shrubbery (Park Landscaping)
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nLya_6Q1UWk
Found a video about the landscaping team. It is old, but most of the information is probably still accurate.

Thanks given by:  Nora, chickenking
04/19/13 at 01:54pm in Shrubbery (Park Landscaping)
I know this is off topic, but someone sent this to me today and it made me smile. I think today, we all need something to make us smile. Here you go CK; enjoy!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

BGW: Have a great day at Busch Gardens, The Old Country! KD: Ride on!
Thanks given by:  Hoopla, chickenking, superfomi, Party Rocker, Joe, wannaplay1999
04/19/13 at 05:08pm in Shrubbery (Park Landscaping) (Latest Edit: 04/20/13 at 12:33am by chickenking.)
^
I bet that little kitty would eat the herring.
And I hear cats are good for spreading fertilizer. Winking

04/20/13 at 06:46am in Shrubbery (Park Landscaping) (Latest Edit: 04/20/13 at 06:48am by Joe.)
(04/19/13 01:54pm)Nora Wrote:  I know this is off topic, but someone sent this to me today and it made me smile. I think today, we all need something to make us smile.
:hijacked: Evil, Nora--how could you?!

...And for your punishment, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest...with a herring! Cool

Find Busch Dominion:
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Thanks given by:  Party Rocker
04/20/13 at 10:34pm in Shrubbery (Park Landscaping) (Latest Edit: 04/20/13 at 10:35pm by Zachary.)
I have to say, I noticed a massive improvement this week in the gardening side of things. As far as greenery goes, the park looks great right now.

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
Thanks given by:  chickenking, Nora
04/20/13 at 10:39pm in Shrubbery (Park Landscaping)
Ah yes. I think mother nature is due her credit a bit. Everything was so much more GREEN today.

Thanks given by:  Zachary
04/20/13 at 10:44pm in Shrubbery (Park Landscaping)
You KNOW the OP of this had to expect an avalanche of Monty Python quotes when he posted it.....

That's just how we roll, betches....LOL
04/20/13 at 10:50pm in Shrubbery (Park Landscaping) (Latest Edit: 04/20/13 at 10:51pm by chickenking.)
^^
Just check out Ireland from the sky:
Bridge
Ireland
Bridge & fountain

Thanks given by:  Zachary, Planeteer, Joe, Nora, Kitty

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |