ParkFans Logo

Television

12/15/12 at 01:26am in Television (Latest Edit: 11/21/13 at 01:55pm by Shane.)
We have a thread for book, for movies, for music, and just about everything else, but I don't think we have one for TV shows. Well, here it is. What have you all been watching? While I'm waiting for this season of Supernatural to finish up, I've been watching Boardwalk Empire. I just finished up the last episode of season 1, and the ending blew my mind. Now, onto season 2.

Also, here's the song at the end of Boardwalk Empire season 1. WARNING: Spoilers.

YouTube Link

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
12/15/12 at 02:50pm in Television
I'm a big fan of Duck Dynasty, I also like watching the Big Bang Theory
12/15/12 at 08:14pm in Television
Big Bang theory, Modern Family, How I met your Mother, sports, and anything on the history channel

“Nothing stresses me out. Except having to seek the approval of my inferiors.” - Dwight Schrute

Former username: Ben
12/16/12 at 01:03pm in Television
Big Bang Theory... No, just no.

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Thanks given by:  Pretzel Kaiser, b.mac
12/16/12 at 01:06pm in Television
Big Bang Theory is something I have never found funny. Community is a much better show.
12/16/12 at 01:56pm in Television
I'm always a little annoyed at big bang theory. It's them laughing at and making fun of nerds instead of with them.

I watch walking dead. One of my buddies ruined an episode via facebook status and I was really close to defriending him until the season was over. Spoiler alert people!

Yes, horror, fright, gore! We need more EVIL!
12/16/12 at 02:03pm in Television
(12/16/12 01:56pm)pandorazboxx Wrote:  I'm always a little annoyed at big bang theory. It's them laughing at and making fun of nerds instead of with them.

There is so much truth in this. Community laughs with them, which is why it's a better show.

Walking Dead and Adventure Time for me as well.
12/20/12 at 03:10pm in Television
Tbh, I'm more of a Cheers! person.

YouTube Link

Thanks given by:  Ben
02/01/13 at 07:55pm in Television (Latest Edit: 02/01/13 at 07:56pm by Zachary.)
House of Cards. Watch it. Now.

And, if by some strange twist of fate you don't have Netflix, the first episode is free. Though, after you watch the first episode, you'll end up subscribing anyway.

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
02/01/13 at 09:13pm in Television
I'm in the middle of an anime binge right now. Here's my list of watched shows.

- One Piece
- Bleach
- Death Note Grinning
- Doctor Who Grinning
- Friendship is Magic

I know I won't finish One Piece or Bleach, but I can finish the other ones pretty easily. Death Note is amazingly dark and Doctor Who is... well Doctor Who. I definitely plan on following other shows in the future.

Project Geauga Lake - Photos! - BGW Crowd Calendar - Don't look back, as you brave the Black Forest
02/02/13 at 04:27pm in Television (Latest Edit: 02/02/13 at 04:36pm by Zachary.)
Dr. Who is anime now? As if it wasn't s*** enough...

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Thanks given by:  Youhow2
02/02/13 at 11:53pm in Television (Latest Edit: 02/02/13 at 11:54pm by chickenking.)
#1 Sanford and Son
#2 The Sopranos
#3 Battlestar Galactica (the newer version)

"As king, you must find the good in any situation."
02/04/13 at 10:35am in Television
I like House of Cards and I sort of liked Lilyhammer, but if Arrested Development starts with them killing a dog, I'm getting rid of Netflix.

Thanks given by:  Zachary
02/04/13 at 10:45am in Television
Is Lilyhammer worth watching? I haven't heard very many flattering reviews of it.

02/04/13 at 11:45am in Television
eh, I didn't mind it. I thought it was very quirky. You gotta remember it was made in like Holland or Norway or something so there's that. I'd give it a 3/5 stars. I give House of Cards (through 4 episodes) 4/5 stars.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |