ParkFans Logo

Merchandise

12/06/12 at 06:07pm in Merchandise
Basically a place to brag about what you buy after looking through this thread: Link Tongue

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
12/06/12 at 09:57pm in Merchandise
Just bought this because of Zachary had to show me it...

Coaster Count: 115

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." ~ Walt Disney
12/06/12 at 10:04pm in Merchandise
When was there a monorail at KD?

“Nothing stresses me out. Except having to seek the approval of my inferiors.” - Dwight Schrute

Former username: Ben
12/06/12 at 10:11pm in Merchandise
(12/06/12 10:04pm)Ben Wrote:  When was there a monorail at KD?

The early years; it was the Lion Country Safari Monorail.

"I am not bound to please thee with my answers." ~Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice
Thanks given by:  Evan
12/06/12 at 10:14pm in Merchandise
The park had lots of transport rides. I want to say 3. A monorail, skyride, and a train. I have pictures of all of them somewhere on my computer.

05/01/14 at 05:43pm in Merchandise (Latest Edit: 05/02/14 at 06:57am by Mushroom.)
Thought I'd share something I recently got my hands on...
Image Image Image

It's a Coaster Dynamix Intimidator 305 coaster train! I've been wanting one of these for ages.
Thanks given by:  Nicole, Zachary, Connor, jornor
05/01/14 at 09:21pm in Merchandise
Coaster Dynamix* I have one of those as well. I also have one of the functional roller coaster models. But that's broke...

Anyways, it seems there is less and less of these on the shelf every year, I'd get my hands on one before they're all gone.

Thanks given by:  Connor
05/04/14 at 08:40pm in Merchandise

1 of 40 people to own one of these!

I spoke with the Director of Merchandise and he stated that right now they only plan to sell these through online pre-orders. There is roughly 20 left the last I had heard.

If they still have a few left after Memorial Day, then they might consider selling them in the store, but will not sell anymore past 40.

Thanks given by:  Nora
05/13/14 at 09:11am in Merchandise
Im asking for the full pin set for a graduation gift :3

I recently bought a 1997 map on ebay. Would be awesome if I could collect all them, but that'd be next to impossible. I wish the park would sell reprint this year or a whole book that has the maps on each page. Would buy.

I am a Goodwill shopper- I recently learned that KD has donated all their remaining merch from last season to the store. I have found KD bags, keychains, pens, shirts, and other merch there for relativity cheap. So if youre passing by a goodwill, check it out.
Thanks given by:  Username, Zachary
05/13/14 at 09:27am in Merchandise
Any specific goodwill in particular?

05/13/14 at 02:30pm in Merchandise
(05/13/14 09:27am)Evan Wrote:  Any specific goodwill in particular?

All three Goodwills on Broad Street had merch. The one near Willow Lawn, The one near Big lots/Friendly's and the new one in Goochland in Centerville past Short Pump.
Thanks given by:  Evan, Zachary, MAZ
07/09/14 at 12:23pm in Merchandise
How do you get those Offical Collection sets again?Winking_tongue_out I know you pick up at the park but there is no information on the parks website. Info would be appreciated, thanks!

Where is Hummel Boy?
07/09/14 at 12:33pm in Merchandise
If you're referring to the case with every pin, I think the park has already sold all of them. You can try contacting them, but I think they said a while back that they were down to just a few left. My guess would be they took the page down on their website because they are all gone now. Frowning
07/09/14 at 12:34pm in Merchandise
Isn't there a number or do you just call the parks usual number?

Where is Hummel Boy?
07/09/14 at 12:35pm in Merchandise
I think the easiest thing to do would be to email or ask on their Facebook page. If you'd rather call, I would just use their usual number. Good luck!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |