ParkFans Logo

Audio and Voiceover

08/01/12 at 05:45pm in Audio and Voiceover (Latest Edit: 08/01/12 at 05:45pm by Shane.)
This thread is for the discussion of in park audio and voiceover, ie ride announcements and alert sounds, and other voiceover and audio excluding park music.
08/01/12 at 05:46pm in Audio and Voiceover
Hi All: I am hoping that someone out there (if no one here has it, then it probably doesn't exist) has the audio of the "Travel at the speed of fright" message given in the queue station of the Big Bad Wolf. I'm creating a video of my daughters riding it as their first coaster and that audio would be a great part to add to the video....Any help is greatly appreciated...Tx much!
Thanks given by:  Shane
08/01/12 at 05:55pm in Audio and Voiceover
(08/01/12 05:46pm)Eagleview Wrote:  Hi All: I am hoping that someone out there (if no one here has it, then it probably doesn't exist) has the audio of the "Travel at the speed of fright" message given in the queue station of the Big Bad Wolf. I'm creating a video of my daughters riding it as their first coaster and that audio would be a great part to add to the video....Any help is greatly appreciated...Tx much!

I'd love to find this too. Like the legit audio, not a clip with it in the background and that roar of a crowd in the foreground.

Waking up fresh every mornin'; Openin' up for you; Waitin' for your laughter; With so much new to do! Busch—Gardens! Busch—Gardens! Come to Busch Gardens and come to life! Come to Busch Gardens and come—to life!
Contact Me: Private Message | Email | Twitter | Coaster Count
08/01/12 at 06:04pm in Audio and Voiceover
(08/01/12 05:55pm)Shane Wrote:  I'd love to find this too. Like the legit audio, not a clip with it in the background and that roar of a crowd in the foreground.

Makes me wonder the best way to go about acquiring that. Especially with the high volume of area music/ride audio/show audio from WDW that is not released.
08/01/12 at 06:24pm in Audio and Voiceover (Latest Edit: 08/09/12 at 01:56pm by Shane.)
Hopefully someone will have an answer. I'd love to hear it again.

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
08/02/12 at 01:26pm in Audio and Voiceover (Latest Edit: 08/09/12 at 01:56pm by Shane.)
I prefer the deeper male voice that was used on BBW and some of the older rides than I do the new more androgynous male voice they've been using on newer announcements. They don't seem to have changed the female voice though, I like her.

Waking up fresh every mornin'; Openin' up for you; Waitin' for your laughter; With so much new to do! Busch—Gardens! Busch—Gardens! Come to Busch Gardens and come to life! Come to Busch Gardens and come—to life!
Thanks given by:  Haberdasher1973
08/03/12 at 12:49am in Audio and Voiceover
The new voice is actually Phil Rayburn, the head producer for Howl-O-Scream. But yes, the older male's voice was much, much better.
08/09/12 at 09:41am in Audio and Voiceover (Latest Edit: 08/09/12 at 01:57pm by Shane.)
Must have been cheaper to record him in house then contract out voice talent. I wish I knew which voice actor the park used to use.

08/09/12 at 07:14pm in Audio and Voiceover
(08/09/12 09:41am)Shane Wrote:  Must have been cheaper to record him in house then contract out voice talent. I wish I knew which voice actor the park used to use.

Think we could ask them nicely for that information? From what I understand they do have some sort of archive.

Check Out My I Miss The Drachen Fire Fanpage
08/10/12 at 12:31pm in Audio and Voiceover
They're never nice to us Tongue

08/10/12 at 03:02pm in Audio and Voiceover
i like how the guy on the new train announcements is the same guy that did all of the water country spiels... I am just waiting for him to say "Welcome to Big Daddy Falls, a 670ft river rafting....."

Europe In The Air is the best ride ever... anyone who disagrees should be drug out to the street and shot... Wait... It's not here anymore... OR is it! :/ #EitAConspiracy
08/10/12 at 07:48pm in Audio and Voiceover
for 670 feet it sure is a whole lot of fun!
08/10/12 at 09:52pm in Audio and Voiceover
(08/10/12 07:48pm)B.Mac Wrote:  for 670 feet it sure is a whole lot of fun!

Too bad it does not match up to AQ's family raft ride... either of them. I wonder now if BGT and SWO have the same voiceovers. Im going to take note next week now.
08/10/12 at 10:41pm in Audio and Voiceover
I also know that the "Clear Track" spiel for verbolten was recorded by an Oktoberfest supervisor... and it says, "[car horn] Get out of ze vay! Verbolten ist going driving!"

Europe In The Air is the best ride ever... anyone who disagrees should be drug out to the street and shot... Wait... It's not here anymore... OR is it! :/ #EitAConspiracy
Thanks given by:  Party Rocker
08/11/12 at 09:37am in Audio and Voiceover (Latest Edit: 08/11/12 at 09:38am by Shane.)
(08/10/12 09:52pm)Atlantis Wrote:  
(08/10/12 07:48pm)B.Mac Wrote:  for 670 feet it sure is a whole lot of fun!

Too bad it does not match up to AQ's family raft ride... either of them. I wonder now if BGT and SWO have the same voiceovers. Im going to take note next week now.

They don't, it was a completely different voice actor even to our /old/ voice actors. I also remember them all being in repeated in Spanish as well.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |