ParkFans Logo

GateKeeper

05/30/12 at 01:16pm in GateKeeper (Latest Edit: 10/01/13 at 08:17am by Shane.)

YouTube Link

Sounds like a big deal for them, now I have to make it back up there again Tongue

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
05/30/12 at 01:25pm in GateKeeper
Another bobsled lost. Frowning It'll be interesting to see what B&M can do though.

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
05/30/12 at 01:44pm in GateKeeper
Yeah, Disaster Transport was a really different one, too. The indoor darkness combined with the bobsled feel were an interesting combination.

Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
05/30/12 at 03:43pm in GateKeeper
I feel the same way about bobsleds as I do about old arrows and 1970s architecture. Tear it down, build something better. They being said I have so far not enjoyed my experience with wing riders. Too forceless...maybe cedar can fix that. Also, could the green wing rider track at the Ohio plant be for this project? But two green coasters at the front of the park? Hmmm...

And for the record I do love disaster transport Smiling

coastercounter.com/cartergee
@CarterGee
05/30/12 at 06:11pm in GateKeeper
The Green track is for a project out in China
05/31/12 at 12:02am in GateKeeper
There is green track for China yes, but also green track for a wing rider with a different job number. Check screamscape. Driving through Washington state now

coastercounter.com/cartergee
@CarterGee
07/21/12 at 10:39pm in GateKeeper
0 7 91 97 21 2

I have no clue...
08/01/12 at 12:12pm in GateKeeper
I am pretty sure they are getting a wing coaster and the said coaster is suppose to have a similar theme to Levithan at Canada's Wonderland, this information came from Screamscape. I want to go to the Announcement if they have a big one in the park Smiling

"We Dare You To Dig Deeper Into The Darkside Of The Gardens"
08/11/12 at 11:13pm in GateKeeper

Say hello to Gate Keeper...
Thanks given by:  Zachary, Ludwig II, Sly4Good
08/11/12 at 11:23pm in GateKeeper
I have to say, that's an absolutely fantastic layout. Well done B&M. Well done.

Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Contact Me: Private Message | Email

Our biggest foe is our inclination towards complacency and willingness to settle for mediocrity.
08/12/12 at 07:42am in GateKeeper
They should have made it a dueling coaster. One with "The Gatekeeper" the other with "The Keymaster".

(not sure anybody in here is old enough to get that joke)
Thanks given by:  Unagi, Haberdasher1973
08/12/12 at 09:17pm in GateKeeper
(08/11/12 11:23pm)Zachary Wrote:  I have to say, that's an absolutely fantastic layout. Well done B&M. Well done.

Agreed completely, amazing layout. I haven't had the chance to ride a wingrider yet. Wonder how it will compare thrill-wise to the others...
08/13/12 at 12:32am in GateKeeper
(08/12/12 07:42am)PzP Wrote:  They should have made it a dueling coaster. One with "The Gatekeeper" the other with "The Keymaster".

(not sure anybody in here is old enough to get that joke)

And it would be awesome to have Rick Moranis and Sigourney Weaver at media day! Tongue
08/13/12 at 09:23am in GateKeeper
Wow the design rocks my socks!

Waking up fresh every mornin'; Openin' up for you; Waitin' for your laughter; With so much new to do! Busch—Gardens! Busch—Gardens! Come to Busch Gardens and come to life! Come to Busch Gardens and come—to life!
Contact Me: Private Message | Email | Twitter | Coaster Count
08/13/12 at 02:30pm in GateKeeper
It looks bloody amazing.

Before riding Swarm, my opinion of Dollywood's wing rider was that "well it's just a regular boring sit down layout, wtf..." and then after riding Swarm, I realised that the riding position actually does change the game quite a bit. Swarm's corkscrew has the most bizarre forces. So after that I was then interested in Wild Eagle.

But this. This magnificent thing. This incorporates all the good things that only a wing rider can do AND provides a long regular sit down layout.

Also, the name and the concept, amazing.

I'm not a huge fan of Cedar Point, sides Maverick... Which is the best coaster in the world, but this looks like it might be damn awesome too. They are getting another ride which isn't just dull looking. Amazing. Seems they learnt from Maverick then.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |